Land Rover Defender sill tanks for auxillary fuel storage or water storage.
Custom moulded and built for the Land Rover Defender, the sill tanks are super tough, durable and make use of otherwise wasted space on your Defender.
Your fuel load is kept low and centered, and the stylish design tapers up and away from the chassis rails ensuring maximum clearance and capacity for off road conditions.
Designed and tested to withstand all the rigors of 4WD and touring in the harsh Australian conditions.
Every tank is thoroughly inspected, leak tested, pressure tested and hand finished. Fitting is available on request.
- Super tough, impact resistant, crush proof, made from average 8mm thick fuel grade poly
- Ultra light weight, lightest option on the market by far
- Priced best in the industry
- Excellent fitting/ installation instructions
- Utterly rust proof, even competing aluminised steel tanks rust on the welded seams
- Built in drain points for an emergency fuel drop
- Much less condensation in cold weather than steel
- Seamless construction with no joins to leak or welds to crack along
- Moulded to the underbody, allowing for maximum clearance and usable capacity
- Large 2” filler and multiple ½” breathers allow filling from quick flow truck pumps
- Does not interfere with access to the rear control arm bushes or any other components
- Easy fit, utilizing existing mounting points and chassis holes.
- 100% Australian designed and made
Currently available for the Land Rover Defender 130 with a useable capacity of 86L and for the Land Rover Defender 110 with a usable capacity of 66L. More options coming very soon!
In the pipe line:
Coming soon: Defender 130 LHS, Defender 110 LHS. Later: Defender 90 RHS, LHS.